Friday, October 9, 2009

I Want A Girl...

I want a girl who know what she wants in life,
Nobody w/ drama but a girl so sweet and nice,
That's smart and shows she's independent,
I know I'm the one but her heart im going to win it,
Whenever I'm depressed, maybe feeling sad or down,
She would call me and pick me up off of the ground,
She would say the right things I would need to hear,
And when no ones around she's always right there,
I could trust that she wouldn't cheat, lie, or do wrong,
Her kisses writing the lyrics to my heart that sings the song,
A girl who's pretty and has her own style,
She's a leader not a follower she's calm and not wild,
But she's also outgoing and loves to have fun,
A girl like that I wish I could have one,
She's funny and got a good sense of humor that's a plus,
She's doing something positive in her life, that's a must,
She believes in God, even better if she's a christian,
She needs to come into my arms so that I could stop wishing,
I need a girl I could tell my life too,
The one I tell that I trust and I mean it for the first time,
Explain my life to her, why im the way I am, why I'm so heartless,
And she would understand and be there regardless,
I would treat her right I had bad experiences in the past,
But of course they were bad so that's the reason they didn't last,
I wouldn't be no player or try to cheat or initiate something,
I would keep it real with her she would never catch me fronting,
She's straight, bisexuality's a turn-off to me,
She likes me for me, K-w-a-m-e,
But for now I guess girls like that don't exist,
So for right now I sit at my window looking @ the shooting star making a wish....

1 comment: