Friday, October 9, 2009

Mr.Invisible

When I speak nobody hears,
And I would cry for myself but I don't have enough tears,
Trying to turn my life around but got no wheel to steer,
I would really be sane if someone really cared,
And I could never hide my personality it always shows,
I'm peeking over the overcoming wall on my tippy-toes,
When I talk my voice disappears with the wind,
I even tried to communicate through text but it wouldn't let me send,
No invitations, as if they forgot,
They looked straight at number two when I was the number one spot,
When I do favors I don't even get a thanks,
When my picture's in the newspaper it shows up blank,
I'm screaming for attention they keep looking around,
Waving my arms crazy, jumping off of the ground,
When I fall back and slow my pace they walk faster,
As if they want to get away from the lonely disaster,
I wonder if I die if anyone will miss me dearly,
Or if the newspaper would forget to put it in the obituary,
I wonder if anyone would come to my funeral and speak,
But you can't talk about someone that you could never see...

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO TIGHT...I UNDERSTAND WHATCHU MEAN!!KUDOS YO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice poem mr invisible that some new but i like making beats so i would lik dat sound pack i neeeeeed them

    ReplyDelete